Life has been hectic and stressful lately, so I decided to take the time to list a few things that I am thankful for. Hopefully, that will raise my spirits.
1. My job. I only teach one day a week, but I make good money, and I keep up my skills just in case I have to do it full time.
2. Danny's parents. They watch my kids while I teach. For free. I've tried to pay them, but they refuse!
3. Living close to everything. I am without a car today, but it's no problem because I'm within walking distance of almost any place that I need, especially Anna's school.
4. Beautiful weather.
5. Drugs. More specifically, allergy medications, decongestants, and nasal sprays.
6. Tommy's school(s) and the fact that our next ARD isn't until the middle of April! He might just finish out the year!
7. My iPod.
8. Craigslist. I don't think I go a day without looking for something on there!
9. Eddie sleeping through the night TWO nights in a row! Since he came down with Strep, he's been waking up in the middle of the night. Poor baby!
10. Goodwill. I love the fact that I can fill up bags and boxes full of stuff that I don't want, and they'll take it!
What are you thankful for?