Monday, November 26, 2007
1. I hate doing laundry. Absolutely hate it! The chore of cleaning the clothes is pretty easy, because the machine does it all, it's the putting away that I can't stand! I'll leave clothes in the dryer for a day or two just so I don't have to put them away! But, it eventually drives me crazy, and I take them out of the dryer and put them away. I'm NEVER done with the laundry! As soon as all the clothes are clean, we wear them, and they get dirty again! Sigh....
2. I love rice crispy treats! I have to be careful when I make them or else I will eat them all! When I was pregnant with Eddie I made a pan of them while Danny was in school, and ate all of them before he got home!
3. I am so glad that Missy has a good sense of direction, because, I swear, her and Mandie were going to get us lost somewhere between England and France! I had no idea where we were going almost the entire time! I miss London, and hopefully, I can take Danny there someday!
4. I don't have a favorite color. Nope. Not a single one! Some days I like red, others blue, but I can tell you that whatever color is in Tommy's or Eddie's diapers is my LEAST favorite!
5. I love reality shows and NFL football. I don't know what it is about them, but I love to watch them. Amazing Race is my favorite reality show, and it almost doesn't matter who's playing, I love to watch football! I have always been a Cowboys fan, so of course, Cowboys' games are my favorites to watch! I also love Gray's Anatomy and Ugly Betty. I can't watch crime shows because I have nightmares and trouble sleeping when I do.
6. I love looking at model homes, and going to Open Houses! I have recently discovered that Anna does, too! So, we have taken up the hobby of driving around looking at houses! Maybe when I grow up I'll be a real estate agent.
Okay, now it's Mandie's turn!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Friday, November 16, 2007
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Friday, November 02, 2007
Okay, here's some pictures of Eddie. He's not very photogenic at this age because the flash startles him and he makes weird faces. As you can see in the second picture, he kept on wiggling, so we didn't get a good shot. He looks pretty funky. I also don't have a great camera, or camera skills, so it's harder to capture the right moment. I'll try some more, and hopefully I'll get some really good ones.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Tommy was Spidey, of course. We saw about 100 of them last night! He hated the costume, and I had to force him in it last night, but he realized that, in order to get candy he had to wear it. So, he did. He completely refused the mask, but I didn't mind. Eddie didn't have a coustume, but we did put a cute jack-o-latern bib on him. All of his pictures were pretty funky, so I didn't post any. We went to our Trunk-or-Treat last night, where the kids got A TON of candy, but was that enough? Nope. We had to go Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood, too! At first, it was just going to be me and Anna because Tommy had shed his costume as soon as we got in the door, but the prospect of more candy enticed him to put it back on. We only did a small part of our street and the street behind us when the kids decided that they had enough candy and we went home. They ate a lot of candy last night, but they were both asleep before 9pm! They didn't even fight it!
Grrr...as a side note, my creepy next door neighbor was handing out candy with his wife and kids last night!! The nerve of that guy! So far, the charges against him are pending, and we're still waiting to see if he'll be prosecuted. Stupid, slow legal system!