1. So, this morning, I turned on Diego for Eddie, and Diego said, "Can you talk like a llama?" and I thought he said, "Can you talk like Obama?" and I nearly had a heart attack! I was thinking, "Not you too, Diego!"
2. Speaking of Obama, the crowds at every event and ball that he attended yesterday creeped me out when they started chanting "O-Bam-A! O-Bam-A!" Blind hero worship is what makes dictators, not American Presidents. Scary.
3. I didn't like Kelly Clarkson from the very beginning simply because she was from Burleson, Texas. Yeah, I know, it was petty, but now I really enjoy her music. Have you heard her new single, "My Life Would Suck Without You"? It's pretty good.
4. I HATE litterless lunch day! I BEGGED Anna to buy her lunch today, but she refused. For those of you who don't know, litterless lunch is where the kids bring their lunch in reusable containers, so there is no trash to throw away. It's hard to pack a lunch for a kid who doesn't like sandwiches a lunch with containers. She always has a bag of pretzels, or chips, some peaches, applesauce, fruit snacks, juice box, and a granola bar. All of which I had to take out of the original packaging and put in a container that will have to be washed later! Her lunchbox was bulging because of those stupid containers!
5. Eddie slept in my bed last night. He's been waking up around 4am, and has trouble going back to sleep, so I stuck him in bed with me with his sippy cup full of milk. This is something I should NOT be doing, but I was SO tired, and Danny wouldn't get up with him because he has a concert tonight. (Oh, and by the way, Danny's getting a new permanent sub tomorrow. We'll see how this new one works out. This is the one that Danny wanted to hire from the very beginning, but they wanted the other guy! Cross your fingers that she's a hard worker!)