Monday, January 05, 2009

My Favorite Songs of 2008

I'm totally copying Mandie, but I saw her list and it got me thinking. I have a ton of favorites, and some may not be from '08, but here are some:
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback
Rockstar - Nickelback
Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park
What I've Done - Linkin Park
Shake It - Metro Station
Fall For You - Second Hand Serenade
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
That's What you Get - Paramore
The Pretender - Foo Fighters
I Don't Wanna Be in Love - Good Charlotte
Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf
Nine in the Afternoon - Panic at the Disco
Love Remains the Same - Gavin Rossdale
Addicted - Saving Abel
The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty

3 comments:

Shirley Fowkes said...

I don'f think I know any of these. I am REALLY OLD!

Missy said...

You know I'm surprised at a lot of your choices in music. Especially Nickelback, blech. BLECH! I guess it's all more ROCK than I would have expected. I guess my mellow emo taste is just cringing at the excessive guitar!

I really do love Linkin Park, though, I always have. Shadow of the Day is one of my favorite songs. :)

Melinda said...

Wow, I didn't realize you had such strong opinions about Nickelback! I really like my music to have an edge and excessive guitar! I blame it on Angela who, in high school, introduced me to heavy metal and hard rock. I only like a little bit of the mellow stuff.