Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yep, it's Strep!

Anna came home with a headache and zero appetite yesterday, so I checked her temp and it was more than 101 degrees. Red flags were going up everywhere, but her doctor was already closed. So, I tried the new Minute Clinic at CVS Pharmacy. There was no wait, and the NP was really nice. It was actually CHEAPER than going to my regular pediatrician! We had a diagnosis and prescription in about 45 minutes. Anna stayed home today with abuela and abuelo while I taught, and she did really well. She will be well enough, and germ-free, to go to school tomorrow!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

I'm sorry she's sick. Carrie used to get strepp about every 3 months and it was awful.

Unknown said...

She's got the worst luck!

Rebecca said...

I hope everyone is feeling better!