Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Cleaning Habits are Costing Me!

As you all know, I love to clean and de-junk my house. Well, just days before Eddie was born, I was cleaning my room and I had a Babies R Us gift card in a card from Danny's school. I distinctly remember throwing away the card, but I was certain that the gift card wasn't in it. Or was it? It's been almost 9 months and there's no sign of the gift card! I swore that I was going to be more careful, until Anna and I discovered that her webkinz UNUSED code for Pearl (her white poodle) was missing. Good grief! We looked all throughout ther messy room, and there's no sign of it. The only thing I can come up with is that I threw it away in a fit of cleaning! So, Anna can't play with Pearl online which is most of the point of webkinz! I feel so bad, but not bad enough to go on Ebay and buy a code, which usually ends up costing as much as the webkinz itself!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Wow, there is an upside to not dejunking!

Missy said...

Melinda needs to blog more. And take more pictures.