Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Squirrel Attack


I had a dream last night that I was walking past a dark driveway surrounded by trees. Out of nowhere this giant squirrel came out and started attacking me! I couldn't get it off because it was so huge, about the size of a person! Suddenly, a regular-sized house cat ran out from underneath a parked car and started attacking the squirrel! Soon, it was joined by dozens more! I looked closely, and they weren't exactly attacking the squirrel, they were eating it! I walked away as the cats devoured the squirrel, and that was it. Strange. I didn't really think anything of it, until Tommy came home from school today with a prize from the treasure box. It was a stuffed squirrel.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dum dum duuuuuum!

That's freaky.

Just SO said...

That is bizarre. Keep an eye on that stuffed squirrel.

Rebecca said...

You crack me up!

Ginny said...

You made me laugh today! Did you let him keep the squirrel?