Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dragons-7, Gators-23

Yeah. Our poor Dragons lost again. It was a GREAT game though. Our team only scored 3 own goals and they actually stole the ball on many occasions and didn't allow the other team to score! That's a huge improvement since the last game! And I swear, we have the BEST fans! We were 10 times louder than the other team! We even have chants! Tommy scored 3 goals (although one was an own-goal), and he had the cutest victory dance! He celebrated for about 2 minutes on the field, and had the sidelines rolling, he was so funny! One parent said "oh my gosh, Tommy is so cute I'm going to cry!" I'll have to see if any parents got video of his dance. I forgot my camera today. Tommy and Jared were the two highest goal-scorers today with 2 each! Way to go! Next week should be even better!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see the video.

Kenny said...

How did they do this week?