Monday, June 30, 2008

Our 34 Hour Vacation

I would love to post some pictures of our very FIRST family vacation! But, Blogger is not letting me at the moment. Check back for pics later. We took a trip with Anna when she was about two, but this is our first trip with all 3 kids, and it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be! We left at around 8am Saturday morning and came back around 6pm Sunday evening. It was a lot of fun! We all voted and everyone's favorite stop was the Russell Stover factory store that we went to on a whim! The beach was a close second, though. The kids love the water, so I was sure that they would love the beach, and they did. Missy took some GREAT pics of the kids that I hope to post soon. All in all, it was fun, and we're looking forward to taking another family trip! Um, just not this year. We're exhausted!

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I am glad you had a great time. I loved visiting with you guys!

Ginny said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip--maybe next time you can make it a full 48 hours!