Saturday, December 01, 2007

Let's Go Mavs!

Danny and I went to the Mavs game last night and had a lot of fun! The last Mavs game we went to was at Reunion, so it was fun comparing the differences between the 2 venues. The seats weren't that great, but we could still see pretty well. The Mavs won, of course, but we got a little nervous there at the end when they gave up their 20-point lead! For those of you who are wondering, the drumline had only 6 guys on it. 2 snares, 2 tenors, and 4 bases that were played by only 2 guys. It looked like Brandon was the leader, Dodge was the other snare, and, from what we could see, there was no LJ. Yeah!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! We have to go to a mavs game sometime together. Contrary to popular belief, I think they're a great team. Just don't take me when they're playing the spurs. You would be embarassed to be with me. Oh wait, you might be embarassed anyways.... :)

Missy said...

We watched about the last 5 minutes of the 4th but I fell asleep! I was a little nervous too, but I'm glad they won. And I'm glad you had a good time. How were your seats? And did you take pictures??

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I am glad that you and Danny got to go to a Mav's game. Basketball is one of the few sports that i can actually get in to.