Friday, February 02, 2007

Once There Was A Snowman...

I can't remember the last time I built a snowman, so I decided to go outside today and give it a try. It ended up only being about a foot tall, but don't you think it's cute?
Tommy had never seen a snowman, or in this case, a snowgirl, so he was quite intrigued by it.
As you can see Tommy is wearing only a fleece shirt and pants, sandals, and my gloves! Believe me, it was a struggle to get that much clothing on him! Right now, he's asleep on the couch in only a diaper! Needless to say, he didn't last long outside today!

2 comments:

Kenny said...

That is a really cute picture. It looks like you two had a lot of fun. It has been a long time since I have made a snowperson (I guess I have been in law school to long because here I am being gender neutral). I guess I could have made one when we were in Utah but being a true Texan I mostly complained about how cold it was.

Unknown said...

He looks like Edward Scissorhands in that picture!