Monday, July 21, 2008

Long-time friends

My friend Beverly is in town, and last week she stopped by so we could visit. It was so much fun to see her and let our kids play together! I've known Beverly since we lived in Plano, which was about 5 years ago. She baby-sat for me while I worked and I baby-sat for her while she was at school, but she has moved out state, and we rarely get to see each other. Funny thing though, her mom is in my ward, and she always keeps me updated on Beverly and the kids. Anna and Miranda are about 2 years apart, but they love to play with each other! Beverly also has an almost 3-year-old son named William and the last time I saw him he was a tiny baby!

Below is a picture of Anna and Miranda soon after we moved to McKinney. They both loved to dress like ballerinas and dance all over the backyard! They've both grown-up so fast!


1 comment:

Ginny said...

Isn't it fun to hook up with old friends? Looks like you had a great time!