Thursday, November 03, 2011

Hopping on the Band Wagon

Okay, I'm totally hopping on the band wagon today, and yes, I know I'm a little late. It is nice to be reminded of the things that we are grateful for, so I'll post one thing that I'm thankful for every day in November (or at least try to). Since I'm starting late, I guess I need to make up for Nov. 1 and 2. I already posted one for today. First, I'm grateful for my wonderful husband who sacrifices so much to provide for our family!! His job isn't easy, and the drive is long, but he does it out of love for his family. We have both learned to appreciate our time together as a family since he started this job!!! I'm also grateful for my job. I don't have to work to make ends meet for our family, but without my job, we wouldn't have an emergency fund, or any financial security. I love my students and I think I have the best job ever! It's been a huge challenge this year, though. I've been struggling with a crazy schedule, and trying to balance my time with Eddie. He goes to kindergarden next year, and I really want to spend as much time as I can with him this year before he goes to school!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

You do have a great guy and it's nice to see you so happy together!